Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

This is going to be a year in which this country is at great odds with itself... It's a necessary thing.



A good read for the new year is a blog by Lady Libertas titled "2010 - The Year of the Revolution"
Here's some excerpts:
2010 will be the year of Revolution. Now that sounds ominous and I am sure it will send many lefty moonbats scrambling to order kevlar vests off ebay and I am glad…I mean I am glad that it sounds ominous. We are in ominous times...

2009 was jam packed. We all grew grassroots, learned to tweet and became Conservative Community Organizers. We laughed, we cried, we screamed and we prayed. All in preparation for 2010....

Think Hard on the coming year. We have laid the ground in 2009. We have not lost momentum.We have sent wakeup calls to the White House, to the Far Left and to the GOP…No Champagne for Lady Libertas this New Year – I believe I will have TEA! See you in 2010!

You can read the rest here

Happy New Decade too...

No comments:

Post a Comment